RPS Official Monthly Newsletter
By Subscribing to our newsletter, we will keep you updated with our news and we promise not to share more than 1 email per month.
Should you wish to opt out, you can immediately Unsubscribe from the last email you received from our end.
And for any abuse, kindly email email@example.com and we will sort it out within 48h.
25 MAY 2018 - CSR Partnerships
We're proud to be partnering with 2 NGOs to capitalize on local expertise and support them in their financial sustainability. Here is an overview of our 2 newest partners:
Aie Serve's vision is "to promote the values of respect, acceptance and love to achieve an improved future for human kind." and through their "Aie Skills" program, they have built strong competency and network of trainers specialized in Training of Trainers, Soft Skills and 4th Industrial Revolution competencies.
Nawaya Network's vision is "To create an interconnected global community committed to the development and empowerment of marginalized youth around the world." and through their "Impact Lab" program, they have built strong competency and network of trainers specialized in Design Thinking and Business Development.
27 APR 2018 - 1-Day Training Series
We're offering the following topics in collaboration/partnership with specialized organizations and experts:
- Research Tools & Methods: SPSS Fundamental by Ghina Tabsh
- Human Resources: Leading High Performance Teams by Khaled Tayara
- Creativity & Solution Design: Design Thinking by Nawaya Network
- Data Analytics: Data Analysis vs. Machine Learning and Big Data by Walid Semaan
- Business: Business Canvas Model by Roger Khater
- Learning & Development: Continuing Education & Training Management by Ziad Shaaban
- Soft Skills & 4th Industrial Revolution Competencies by Aie Serve
30 MAR 2018 - 2 months already
We've been working on the following Research & Consultancy Engagements:
- Academic Research (Qualitative & Quantitative Data Collection, Analysis and Report Writing)
- NGO Monitoring & Evaluation / Impact Assessment (Focus Groups, Surveys, Transcriptions, Data Analysis, Impact Analysis, LogFrame Verification and Report Writing)
- Corporate Change Management Analysis (Data Analysis, Modeling, Impact Forecasting and Recommendation Generation)
Our Strategic Focus as we move forward, we're eager to be the go-to entity for:
- Research, M&E & Data Analytics
- Training and Development
- Dynamic & Surgical Consultancy
23 FEB 2018 - RPS is born
On 29 January 2018, we have registered a Limited Partnership under the name " RPS " with main focus: Research, Consulting and Training, in Beirut Commercial Registrar no. 0123754.
On 31 January 2018, we registered " RPS " commencement in the Ministry of Finance under no. 3406740.